fearlessDreamerfearlessDreamer

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Space Battle Space Battle

5 stars, nothing else to say.

{dj-N} Theory of Everything 3 {dj-N} Theory of Everything 3

I like it, but it sounds a bit off and doesn't sound like a theory song IMO.

To anyone wondering, the ID of any song is the scramble of numbers in the URL, past /audio/listen/[ID]

Heartbeat (Extended) Heartbeat (Extended)

Two things that make this song suck, the fact that GD players are here, and the flatline at the end. Other than that, it's amazing.

Iron God: Sakupen Hell Yes RMX Iron God: Sakupen Hell Yes RMX

EVERYTHING IS PURE PERFECTION.

At the Speed of Light At the Speed of Light

Words cannot explain how cool this song is.

The first part (Cataclysm for all you GD users) sounds like a monster just crashed down into the earth and is killing everything in its way. Nothing could stop it, except you. So you dash to the conclusion and you fight it with all your strength - anything you pick up is a weapon. Before the second part (Bloodbath), it sounds like you're losing your strength and you're failing to fight the monster. The monster goes back to killing everything. You try to fight it, but you're not strong enough. The third part (Aftermath) sounds like a team just formed to kill it, and you're in the team, killing it, for its last moments on earth.

Good job.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Be Gone Mr. Gawne Be Gone Mr. Gawne

This song truly hit me in the face with the feels. At around 0:00 to 0:17 it feels like I'm rewatching some of my memories from the past. 0:17 to 0:41 has an unbelievable joyous tune which makes me feel happy and all, but at the same time it feels like I'm fighting because I lost one of my friends. Somewhere in between 0:41 and 0:52 it sounds like I'm doubling my full force to fight. 0:52 to 1:04 feels like I'm losing my strength and losing in general the entire battle. 1:04 to 1:15 just punches full force at me in the face with the feels. It sounds like I've been brutally hurt, and has to get to a hospital, to turn myself into a cyborg. 1:15 to 1:38 sounds like I've just dived back into the battle and absolutely annihilating the opponent. 1:38 to 2:25 is like one of my friends coming back to life magically and helping me with the battle - making it even sadder that only one of my friends is back alive. The rest of the song is just sad and I don't know why.

Good job making me cry. Good job.

-Miami Hotline- Vol.3 -Miami Hotline- Vol.3

That random "Hi!" though. Five stars

Flawless Wings of Yatagarasu Flawless Wings of Yatagarasu

Tbh, the drop is very soft and the music isn't that loud. I'd give it a 3.5/4 star rating out of 5 because you actually tried. Other than that, it's amazing.

LazyTown - We Are Number One (Dubstep Remix) LazyTown - We Are Number One (Dubstep Remix)

I'm giving this a three.5 because of the memes, but the music is really that good to be honest. It's amazing, but at 00:39 it's basically just a bunch of "We Are Number One! Hey!"s repeated with a higher pitch every time. At 00:51 this is when the proper music starts kicking in. I actually like this part. Before anything, it's like a 30% bad.

Final review: 5/5 for the memes, 3.5/5 for the song.

Panda Eyes - Colorblind Panda Eyes - Colorblind